P-E's Beer Club

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't normally like these but really good and doesn't take like an IPA.

01e266916e8a7c71cb532b9fa6877160.jpg

I don't normally like these but really good and doesn't take like an IPA.

A good IPA doesn't taste real bitter.   That's why people line up for heady topper out east and Pliney out west.   Should taste more citrus than battery acid.   I usually don't like non craft IPAs and even some of those are too bittler.  

At harpoon brewery for a prelube. Off to nerax (New England real ale expo) with the neighborhood guys.  Cask ale tasting.  So good.  

At harpoon brewery for a prelube. Off to nerax (New England real ale expo) with the neighborhood guys.  Cask ale tasting.  So good.  
I went to a Harpoon tasting session one time.  What a hell of a deal.  Only cost me a tip (I tipped generously) for several generous sample pours of all of their current brews.  

Having a Julius from Tree House.  This is probably my favorite beer.  Has a juice-like taste and is 6.8%

I was at my folks house in a small Florida town the last couple of days, after hitting up 4 liquor stores, the publix, etc looking for some decent beer (above 5%) we finally gave up and went to the dollar general next to the beach and bought 6 of these bad boys...
be9d74fddee8b84e7c7d5f853a78e4b7.jpg

At least it was 8% and was cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That shit does not belong in the beer thread.  

Especially when your trapped at the beach with your parents!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drinking Dinner from Maine brewing co. Absolutely awesome. 

For those that like ciders, Angry Orchard has a Summer Honey seasonal that's really good.

Back