P-E's Beer Club

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P-E

Reaction score
What are you drinking? Doesn't matter if it is heady topper or PBR - I like them all.

Had some Jacks Abby beers with a couple of the neighbors tonight. Lucky to have a lot of good brews in the northeast. If in eastern mass stop by, there's a beer waiting for you.

Leinenkugel Summer Shandy last night. It's my go-to summertime beer if I don't want something heavy.

63927322.jpg

Couldn't resist.

Drank some Red Lodge Ales last weekend and drank an excellent stout in Jackson Hole a couple of weeks ago that was almost creamy it was so smooth.

I'm hearing there's a lot of great west coast brew. I'm wondering if Pliny is really that good.

New Glarus Spotted Cow. Only available in WI. ;)

EDIT: Fat Tire is also pretty good. Better on tap though than in bottle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Fat Tire, and anything else from New Belgium!

they had a really good winter brew the winter before last winter, what they put out his past winter I wasn't fond of, I think its called Accumulation.. I had been really looking for ward to it :)

Last night I had a couple of Roaring Fork Trippels (brewed in Carbondale, CO, about 5 miles from my house) and a Blue Moon.

Do any of you use the Android app "Untapped"? It's like a "lite" version of FB for beer. It might be available for Apple too, not sure. Pretty cool app though, check it out. And PM me if you want to add me on the app.

I'm currently going through a summer sampler pack from Summit Brewing Company. They typically have a lot of hops in their beers so many people don't like it.

Summit's Summer ale is very good.

My all time favorite is their Oatmeal Stout but it only comes in draft and is sold only in hipster places.

d48190fd22bcb7b4e237d9f4e2c4f16e.jpg

EDIT : maybe 90 degrees clockwise

Might be a belhaven night. Having a difficult time finding it in the draft can but bottle is okay. Just don't get a great pour though.

I've been on a Kirin Beer kick lately, mainly due to the fact that I can get it at Costco for $15 a case. It's pretty good and is very smooth. I'm going to have to make a trip to whole foods or to a beer store downtown sometime to stock up on some good stuff.

Back