Oct 2018 Post Exam Wait - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a forum post for discussing (but not talking about specific questions/answers!) about how the exam went for people?

Ummmmm spoilers!!!!
spoilers-river-song.gif

I guess i jumped straight to 4th phase or so lol. I don't know how I will survive the coming six weeks, as I already started refreshing my email for the results lol. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess i jumped straight to 4th phase or so lol. I don't know how I will survive the coming six weeks, as I already started refreshing my email for the results lol. 
Oh noooo if you've already started refreshing your results, you're in for a bad time lol. Results aren't going to be out until first week of December at the earliest.

Oh noooo if you've already started refreshing your results, you're in for a bad time lol. Results aren't going to be out until first week of December at the earliest.
Lol true ! Man I better develop new hobbies to deflect my mind 

Definitely VERY Deep in the 'second guessing myself' phase.  I know there were certain questions I could have used another resource on or that I didn't adequately prepare for.  There was one resource at the last second I decided not to bring that I'm sure would have answered a question.  But given that it's my first attempt I'm sure this will eventually pass and I'm not going to lose too much sleep over it. Whatever happens, happens and at least I've got the experience under my belt in the worst case scenario that I have to take it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the shoutout to the classic thread!

Eventually you'll get the phase where you're a long-standing veteran and need to remember to login and say hi more than once every 2-3 months...

Are we thinking next week for results? When does someone create the Oct 2018 results topic?! 

It won't happen before Friday. Prolly not a *horrible* idea to enter phase F5 on that day though.

Everyone will be in stage 5 towards the end of the week.

I stopped worrying about it, I just do my regular things, like continue going to school and check my emails.
I'm kind of in the same boat. Take care of the kids, survive the holidays, and keep cranking out projects at work. I feel like I don't really have the time to obsess over the test results, except to do a quick check on NCEES and browse here for some click bait, then back to whatever I was doing.

TBH, at this point I'm kind of meh about it. Sort of a prepare for the worst, hope for the best kind of thing. 

Back