October 2020 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For future reference:

My NJ license lookup and also checklist are both "Pending" and "Unchecked" although NCEES has released the results and I have passed.

For future reference:

My NJ license lookup and also checklist are both "Pending" and "Unchecked" although NCEES has released the results and I have passed.
As a New Jerseyian, that should not shock you. Every system used in by our civil service takes an ungodly amount of time to process.  See: MVC/DMV, unemployment...

but congratulations on the pass!!

As a New Jerseyian, that should not shock you. Every system used in by our civil service takes an ungodly amount of time to process.  See: MVC/DMV, unemployment...

but congratulations on the pass!!
Thanks!

I know, I sent my application documents in 2019 and after many phone calls and follow up they finally approved my application just couple weeks before April exam registration deadline.

It took me more than a year to get this PE!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats guys/girls!!

And thank you NJ for allowing us closure going into the weekend.  Despite seeing it on the checklist, it truly felt real seeing the green text this morning.

I'm really hoping that everybody who had to suffer through the anxiety of waiting until Friday gets that big old green "Pass" today. Regardless I'm thinking the nightmares of failing and only getting 20% correct on my analysis are hopefully over.
Unfortunately I got the big ol red box this morning  :mf_Flush:

First time taker in Washington - Geotech

I wanted to thank everyone here for making the process less painful. It's been a hell of a ride but it's over now. For those who have to go through this journey again, don't give up and you'll get it next time!!

Wish everyone a merry Christmas!

image.png

For anyone still waiting in Hawaii...

FYI for anyone else on here from Hawaii, and still waiting for your results. Looks like 12/23 will be when NCEES notification is released. If you are lucky enough to pass, your notification via mail will be sometime afterwards probably. 

(I had also called and spoke to someone who said this same date too.)

View attachment 20269

Your PE license and a wallet card are emailed to you as a PDF file, which is ready for printing, after you have been issued a license number and requested your license at myfloridalicense.com.

Emailed by the board or the dept. of business & regulation?

how do we get an account on that website?

any idea?

image.png

Back