P-E's Beer Club

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@P-E, are you currently brewing anything? I just bought the ingredients for a Lemon Shandy and a Northern English Brown Ale. I will brew both using the "brew in a bag" method. I'm trying to move away from extract brewing. 

@P-E, are you currently brewing anything? I just bought the ingredients for a Lemon Shandy and a Northern English Brown Ale. I will brew both using the "brew in a bag" method. I'm trying to move away from extract brewing. 
can you send me some of the shandy pls thx

Not right now.  Got lots of beer on hand VT and home brews. 

Gonna be drinking the Sun King beer that they make specifically for GenCon every year next weekend.  Plus some Centerpoint, and probably some Tow Yard.

It’s a good tasting beer even if it’s 4%!

Had some of this last week- tasted like it came out of an old mining town

4af014c37e1887a013c8b796241e34e9.jpg

Having a Tree House Julius at Lake George.  Had an LGIPA #08 at Adirondack Brew Pub.   It was okay.   Reminded me of a Bissel Bros beer. 

Working on a sour from trillium.   This is a good one. 

image.jpeg

Back