P-E's Beer Club

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeling green today.  Drank too much Tree House beer last night.

And here's what was on the drink menu from yesterday evening. Decisions decisions...

20180423_095300 (1024x768).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a 25 year Macallan on the menu - how exactly is this a hard decision? 

I mean, I guess if you're poverty drinking there's a tossup between the 18 year Macallan and Blue Label...

Um, P-E specifically recommended the beer at the top and it's 1/10 the cost of the Macallan. Of course, I'm guessing KF is more of a Strawberry Lime Cider fella while out with the family. 

Having a double dry hopped fort point pale ale from Trillium.. My local brewery near the office.    Excellent pale ale.  

Tonight is treehouse brewing co. Having a Julius and Alter Ego.  Julius is a bit better from this batch.  AE is hopped with Mosaic. 

Just spent 5 days in Anchorage and was reminded how much better craft beer tastes out of a fresh keg than a bottle. I love Kassik Beaver Tail Blonde and buy it in bottles occasionally, but it is so much better from the tap. Almost a different beer. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this sounded interesting enough for a hot, summer day.  And being that it's relatively local, I'll give it a whirl...

Optimized-Cucumber-lime.jpeg

Holy shit it was awful!  What seems would be light and refreshing was nothing more than alcoholic pickle juice.  Seriously, this tastes like pickle juice.   :puke:

Back