P-E's Beer Club

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tequila ruined my 21st birthday

well..

my 21st birthday ruined tequila for me, more like. $1 tequila shots. bad plan. can only drink a super fruity margarita like once a year. 

other than that, whiskey.

We had one guy (ex military) that would start buying well shots by the dozen just before last call.  You'd think he'd have learned his lesson based on the number of times his carpet had been puked on for the afterparty.

I think they sold us keystone because no one else wanted it! Man that was a great week...

b3b50c8f8cc6f5f7ae2ae2137bc56d4a.jpg

Having a trillium DDH congress st on the deck.   Good end to a rough week

Moderately priced craft beer at a concert?!?!! Score! The Shins at Mooses tooth!!!!

If anybody is ever in Indianapolis, stop by the tap room at Centerpoint Brewing.  I have a keg of their Blood Orange IPA in my kegerator right now, and I'm currently enjoying a pint.

I meant to ask you before but what are some of the local WY beer brands? we had a beer in Casper a few years ago that was pretty amazing, Ive been looking through all of our stores but cant seem to find it. All I recall is that it came in a 4 pack? (I know that doesn't give you much to go on!)

Troegs First Cut IPA was a let down.  Not hoppy enough, and seemed low on carbonation.  Wondering if its just a bad batch since it's usually a spring beer?

I meant to ask you before but what are some of the local WY beer brands? we had a beer in Casper a few years ago that was pretty amazing, Ive been looking through all of our stores but cant seem to find it. All I recall is that it came in a 4 pack? (I know that doesn't give you much to go on!)
BlackTooth Brewing is probably the biggest up and coming Wyoming brewery right now. It's becoming more widespread. Closer to Casper you may have had something from Ten Sleep Brewery or Clear Creek Brewing, which is out of Buffalo and now named Mishap. You may also have picked beer from Snake River Brewing, which puts out some pretty spectacular beers. Lander Brewing also has a pretty solid selection.

Sold in a four-pack isn't ringing any bells. Can you remember the picture or even a part of the name? That actually would help a lot. BlackTooth's cans are usually a solid color with black writing, while Snake River features more colorful labels. 

Not beer, but still some good shit!
595e29cc542a85f9aff11f5d644153ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Snake River features more colorful labels
I loved that place.  The food was as good as the beer, and dirt cheap!  I think a pizza and two IPA's was less than $15!

Correct.  I have no interest in hiking Turd Mountain.  Although I bet someone found your HSD along the trail and probably posted a picture of "bear scat" on InstaFace.

Back