P-E's Beer Club

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
probably Budweiser.......

But I think its hard to move to anywhere after living in CO and then trying to get good beer, When we were in Florida we looked at the liquor store choices and just sort of blinked our eyes..

We did end up getting some yuengling, but its still a pretty weak beer, but since they don't sell it west we "partaked" in some..

What is the drink of choice down there? 
Mostly wine.

The cheap beers around here are Steinlager and Speights. The better local beer is Mac's (also have a good cider).

Only beer I recognize are Guinness, Corona and Heineken. I've been told Budweiser is available, but I haven't seen it.

The local ciders are really good too (made with NZ apples).

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried a few cigar city brewing co. beers last week while I was in Florida.   Good stuff. 

Having a cold one on the new house's screened porch. Nice night!

99c065466ec7751365ba0f23911876cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Having a cold one on the new house's screened porch. Nice night!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Nice! :thumbs:

Curious, did you guys have any issues getting any of your belongings back to the mainland?

Nice! :thumbs:

Curious, did you guys have any issues getting any of your belongings back to the mainland?
We had everything moved in on Wednesday. Other than the shitty packing that Royal Hawaiian Movers did, everything made it back in one piece, save for a few scratches and dings here and there. Now I've got to figure out how to fill up the space since we're going from a 2 bedroom condo to a 4 bedroom house... $$$

@MA_PE finally got around to that blue moon cappuccino oatmeal stout.   Tasty, goes well with shrimp tacos.   Thanks. 

@MA_PE finally got around to that blue moon cappuccino oatmeal stout.   Tasty, goes well with shrimp tacos.   Thanks. 
Glad you liked it.  I tried one and that was enough for me.  Coffee and beer don't belong together (especially when I don't drink coffee).

Food doesn't belong in beer, and fruit doesn't belong in anything.

Back