P-E's Beer Club

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you find bear bells in the Bear scat makes sure to leave the area quickly ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to heading to a brewery tonight with an old friend. It's good to be back in an area with good local beer!
Let me know if you find any good breweries around Raleigh.  I have a friend up (plus yourself) in that area and need an excuse to make the trip!

@P-E after trying that Second Fiddle at that restaurant, I went looking for some similar IPA's so I bought a pack of Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA.  Good stuff!  

Having a nice blonde tonight (don't tell Mrs ble!).
71ec51aca35e4b6c5b7721550eee1d65.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Still haven't really found a good beer here. A few stouts aren't bad, but there just isn't a big beer selection. Most drink wine. Or ciders.

I do miss being able to go to the warehouse-sized liquor store and assembling a "pick 6" from the array of single bottles...

Where did you guys go? Looks nice.  Must have been before the rain rolled in.
we went down to Black Rapids Glacier.  Fri & Sat were really nice.  it started raining hard down there Sunday morning about 2 am and didn't stop.  Breaking camp in the rain sucks and it was a raining hard!

Still haven't really found a good beer here. A few stouts aren't bad, but there just isn't a big beer selection. Most drink wine. Or ciders.

I do miss being able to go to the warehouse-sized liquor store and assembling a "pick 6" from the array of single bottles...
What is the drink of choice down there? 

Back