P-E's Beer Club

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having tree house doppelgänger.  If you like Double IPA, this one is great.  

Have any of you tried the "new" or new to me Tequila Based Beers?  Some type of beer that is cured in a tequila barrel?  Im not a big fan, have tried a few local ones, I dont need a beer to also feel like I am taking a shot of Jose Cuervo

I haven't. I do like some of the bourbon barrel aged ales. But usually because of that, 1 or 2 of them will knock you off your feet.

f4e5335295cfb0b945d3eefe4b4892f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Best summer beer that new Belgium has made (IMO)

I Need to stock up on before it's gone...

And since work makes me drink I swiped a few of these....

a9e5961196e4e849673c60e9a98868b4.jpg

Best summer beer that new Belgium has made (IMO)

I Need to stock up on before it's gone...

And since work makes me drink I swiped a few of these....

I didn't think you liked IPA.  That IPA is brewed with citra hops.  Citra is awesome. 

I'm

Not a Dbag Ipa hater..... But this olé doesn't really taste like an ipa at all..

I'm

Not a Dbag Ipa hater..... But this olé doesn't really taste like an ipa at all..
You found a good one.  Bad IPAs leave a terrible bitter aftertaste.  There's a lot of bad ones out there. 

At Tree House Brewery drinking my favorite beer Julius. 

Someone left a gluten free beer some time ago.  Only know one friend with a gluten allergy and he hasn't been around in a while.   Good idea.  Maybe I can use it for basting.  

I'll brewing my own beer soon. My first will be a honey ale.

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]I'm thinking of doing the same after the holidays with one of the neighbors. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] Not sure what type yet.[/COLOR]

If you guys find yourselves in Indianapolis, be sure to drop by Centerpoint Brewing.  It was started by 3 of my college buddies, and I'm an investor.  Their signature beer is a Kolsch which won the Gold Medal at the Indiana Brewer's Cup a few years ago.  They actually trademarked the phrase "Beer flavored beer" because the Kolsch is a very drinkable beer that would appeal to domestic beer drinkers as well as craft beer snobs.  They also make a couple of IPAs and a stout.

Back