NCEES News Update

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the feeling.. and wait until you get the email from NCEES telling you to log into your account to view your result....
I got out of my chiropractic appointment and was walking to the office. felt my phone vibrate around 8am...two blocks from work...

do i open it, do i not open it, do i remember my password? (thank goodness for google remembering them for me) ugh here we go...

almost fell to my knees crying i was so relieved. haha. called my dad who is an engineer as well and practically screamed that I passed.

Last edited by a moderator:
for the architecture exams, the website updated with results around 3:45am, and results were usually posted the first thursday that was 4+ days after your test date (CBT). I legit would be up at 330am on Thursdays refreshing. 

I got out of my chiropractic appointment and was walking to the office. felt my phone vibrate around 8am...two blocks from work...

do i open it, do i not open it, do i remember my password? (thank goodness for google remembering them for me) ugh here we go...

almost fell to my knees crying i was so relieved. haha. called my dad who is an engineer as well and practically screamed that I passed.
I sure hope to be sharing a similar story next week...did you pass your exam the first time?

I sure hope to be sharing a similar story next week...did you pass your exam the first time?
Nope. Second. But that's kind of how I work I guess (unfortunately). I do way, way better having the experience of taking it once before. First attempt I missed by a few questions.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nope. Second. But that's kind of how I work I guess (unfortunately). I do way, way better having the experience of taking it once before. First attempt I missed by a few questions.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This is my third time taking it and hoping and praying that it is my last....

This is my third time taking it and hoping and praying that it is my last....
I'm sure you got it this time!

Remember, it doesn't matter how many times you have to try, just if you give up. or something like that. other people say it better.

now, come over here and spam with us to pass the time :)

I know the feeling.. and wait until you get the email from NCEES telling you to log into your account to view your result....
Yeah, I unfortunately know the feeling too.  Hoping, praying, rain dancing for a better outcome this go-around.

There's the hope that the results might be published tomorrow morning. Unlikely, but maybe since Thanksgiving was early this year, the results will be too....?

@Lucas H, well, we are debating the possibility of seeing results as early as tomorrow.  So...it'll probably be in  3 weeks, just in time to ruin Christmas* or make it the best Christmas* ever.  

*or holiday celebration of your choosing, or not choosing, or airing of your grievances, or whatever

@Lucas H, well, we are debating the possibility of seeing results as early as tomorrow.  So...it'll probably be in  3 weeks, just in time to ruin Christmas* or make it the best Christmas* ever.  

*or holiday celebration of your choosing, or not choosing, or airing of your grievances, or whatever
Festivus!

Festivus!
th

Did anyone here take a refresher course as part of your preparation for the exam? I did....the first time I used PPI and the 2nd I went with Dr. Tom's..... my discipline was Mechanical, Machine Design and Materials. Having gone through both courses I'd have to say that I *really* needed both to prepare for the exam, let's hope that all the hard work will pay off next week.

Did anyone here take a refresher course as part of your preparation for the exam? I did....the first time I used PPI and the 2nd I went with Dr. Tom's..... my discipline was Mechanical, Machine Design and Materials. Having gone through both courses I'd have to say that I *really* needed both to prepare for the exam, let's hope that all the hard work will pay off next week.
I did the ASCE one (decent-don't have anything to compare it to though), which for MDM would be not so good.   Much like the ASCE FE review course I did that was not so good for  the "Other" discipline I took. 

Latest posts

Back