NCEES News Update

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The register option has been there at least since 11-17. That’s when I first noticed the date to register opened on 12-4. I think we will see results tomorrow.  Surely they wouldn’t open registration before previous results were posted. 
Nah it will be at least another week.  And if they do come out tomorrow, honestly I'm not mentally prepared to see them. LOL

Nah it will be at least another week.  And if they do come out tomorrow, honestly I'm not mentally prepared to see them. LOL
Here, drink this, then you'll be ready for results...

tenor.gif

I thought about it...but I think that would mean taking the Civil AM Breadth. At least with the environmental exam, I don't have to do the AM Breadth. I'm in remediation so I do very little actual engineering.  Honestly I have no desire to relearn structures and the other subjects I haven't touched in ten years, haha.  
Same here been out of school 7 years..surprisingly learning it the second time around I was surprised at how fast it all came back..my issues were with the construction pm...not trying to convert you back to the darkside or anything lol

If it were tomorrow, it'd be at the 34 day mark.  That'd be really early compared to past Dec. results.  I'd like to stay in my cone of denial for another week. 

I want to know...but I like don't really want to know, you know? 

If it were tomorrow, it'd be at the 34 day mark.  That'd be really early compared to past Dec. results.  I'd like to stay in my cone of denial for another week. 

I know the feeling.. and wait until you get the email from NCEES telling you to log into your account to view your result....

I know......wtf?!!....how hard is it to scan scantrons!! lol just as hard as the taking the exam apparently

I know the feeling.. and wait until you get the email from NCEES telling you to log into your account to view your result....
We will all know our results a good 30 minutes before that NCEES email comes through..

Oh man totally with you guys.  In April, my heart was pounding HARD when I got that NCEES email. I knew I was going to see the red box, but it was still devastating to have it confirmed!  

Latest posts

Back