NCEES News Update

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww @jvanoye, I'm sorry to hear that. That's tough. But I'm a big believer that every time you take the PE exam, you become better prepared. Take a break, and then get back to it when you are ready. This exam will not own you forever. You can and you WILL pass!
Thank you very much leggoPE...if I do decide to do this again, it'll have to be this coming cycle... I don't want to take a whole year off and risk forgetting the concepts I've worked so hard to re-learn...

Major props for keeping at it - that's pretty impressive.  You can do it, @jvanoye! :)
Thank you very much...I'm running out of strategies, not sure what I can change at the moment and seriously considering throwing in the towel. My employer doesn't require the PE and this was more of a personal goal... ugh....

Aww @jvanoye, I'm sorry to hear that. That's tough. But I'm a big believer that every time you take the PE exam, you become better prepared. Take a break, and then get back to it when you are ready. This exam will not own you forever. You can and you WILL pass!
Leggo PE , I would like to tank you for steadfast support and counseling for all members of this board.

Thank you again. 

Leggo PE , I would like to tank you for steadfast support and counseling for all members of this board.

Thank you again. 
Aw, thanks! You're very welcome. I've gotten enough from this board in the past, and I can empathize with anyone who has ever failed the PE exam, because I've experienced it myself. Having gone from the depths of complete hopelessness about what to do to pass, to passing, is the best feeling ever, and I want everyone to be able to feel it too! I know that if I can do it, anyone can!

Thank you again. 

Aw, thanks! You're very welcome. I've gotten enough from this board in the past, and I can empathize with anyone who has ever failed the PE exam, because I've experienced it myself. Having gone from the depths of complete hopelessness about what to do to pass, to passing, is the best feeling ever, and I want everyone to be able to feel it too! I know that if I can do it, anyone can!
Agreed. Reading other people's experiences with these exams have been so helpful and to just know I wasn't the only one struggling. Don't give up. It will happen!!  I'm just patiently waiting on Seismic results now.. 

Back