COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2011

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would have been useful had I realized that you set up the Pick'em league as a spread league. I made my picks based on W/L, not the spread. I think it's too much to think about with both the spread and confidence points.
I agree. That's how it defaulted. I will look into changing it but don't know if I can at this point. It is alot to keep up with.

That game was ridiculous. There were 4 touchdowns in the first 3 quarters, and 5 in the 4th quarter (3 in the last 1 minute, 12 seconds).

Texas played 3 different QBs, and the ND/Mich game was even crazier than that...

I lost three games on the Pick'em for outright losses, the rest I lost on the spread...even my Longhorns did not get it right. :mellow:

Well, my OSU watching is done for the year. Fickell needs to go, as does Blowsermann, who is nothing but a Craig Crenzel, with less accuracy and zero ability to manage a game. When you've got a freshman capable of being a star and your QB has thrown for 6 YARDS all game, maybe take a page from the history books like what Tressel did with some kid named "Pryor" and give him a chance to play? They're a mess, pure and simple, with the worst offense I've seen out of any Buckeye team in years. With the exception of Wisconsin, the rest of the Big 10 should be equally as embarrassed, Michigan St. even more so.

I'm growing tired of all this conference realignment crap and do not want to go to 'superconferences'

I don't really care about it, I just wish they'd decide what they are going to do and be done with it. This is the 2nd season in a row where there have been incessant rumors and stories about conference realignment. I think the story is more overblown than the Brett Favre story was.

I guess it's more than just a story now.

Syracuse and Pitt have been announced to the ACC.

I heard that Texas A&M has accepted the SEC, and that we :wv: filed paperwork to join the SEC yesterday.

This is getting interesting.

I'll be at the game this Saturday, but haven't decided yet whether or not I will go over in the morning to see the GAMEDAY crowd.

May be too good to pass up

This SEC expansion is bullsh*t. Why the F would the SEC expand?!?!? I'm tired of schools and conferences moving around because it's only about football money. How in the hell are conferences going to manage conference and non-conference games now? For football, we already have an alternating schedule with schools of play this year and not next. And how in the hell are A&M or :wv: even in the southeast? I thought the SEC was one of the last "reasonable" conferences left. Bullsh*t, I tell ya. Bullsh*t.

They're all going to be so large, non-conference games will end up being a thing of the past.

For location, that is. The ACC still is... somewhat. That conference's name should be The Atlantic Seaboard Conference.

Back