COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2011

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Garrett Gilbert leads starts for the Horns at QB, again. We'll see what happens Saturday night...Time to man-up.

Looked up prices for our alma mater to see a game this fall...$50 for a upper deck seat...NFW. and that was for a non-conference team...if it was for a big 10 game the price jumped. They suck too much to pay that kind of money.

The Northwestern opener at Boston College is going to be an interesting game. NU's QB Persa is a stud, but how well has he healed from last season's season-ending injury? Nobody seems to be quite sure how much (or if) he'll be playing on Saturday. The backup's a great running QB, but BC has a great running defense. Right now the line is -2.5 BC, which would be a pick-em at a neutral site. It should be a fun game

The Northwestern opener at Boston College is going to be an interesting game. NU's QB Persa is a stud, but how well has he healed from last season's season-ending injury? Nobody seems to be quite sure how much (or if) he'll be playing on Saturday. The backup's a great running QB, but BC has a great running defense. Right now the line is -2.5 BC, which would be a pick-em at a neutral site. It should be a fun game
Yes, it was technically a "season-ending injury" although Persa only missed two regular season games.

Yes, it was technically a "season-ending injury" although Persa only missed two regular season games.
And the bowl game.

He ruptured his achilles, which has a long recovery time. It seems he's still not quite 100%.

Here, you can follow Persa's achilles on Twitter:

Danny's Achilles

Last edited by a moderator:
And the bowl game.

He ruptured his achilles, which has a long recovery time. It seems he's still not quite 100%.

Here, you can follow Persa's achilles on Twitter:

Danny's Achilles

The B10 season is all that matters. Nobody cares about these newfangled bowl games. :eek:ld-025:

That link on Twitter cracks me up. I would not follow anybody on Twitter, much less a dude's tendon.

I have season tickets but I won't be at this one since it's my wife's last day of work tomorrow she can't miss. Thanks though

Then she starts at Murray State University next Tuesday.

She feels it is her duty to be there

I told her she needs to be at the football game since it's her future employer

Back