College Bowl Games - Pick Em

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am glad he is not with the falcons anymore, but due to him not even being "man enough" to finish the season I will always have disdain for him.
I was in schock when the Cincinatti coach left the team for the Notre Dame job. Coaching a group of kids the whole year to leave them in the most important and exposed game of the season was something that I did not understand.

Meyer coached Utah when he left to take the Florida job. I do not feel sorry for guys making 4M a year but I expect them to show some class and finish what they started. How can you tech a kid values if you have none?

:2cents:

he probably discovered he would have to play a pissed off Florida Team and figured he better ink the deal with Notre Dame before he had to play Florida..

just think if we didnt have this stupid bowl system, and an actual playoff system coaches would at least have to wait until the season was over, or until they coached out there season to leave...

the ncaa needs to also do away with making players sit out a year if they transfer schools (for players who have their head coach leave) that would make it a little more fair IMO...

Congrats, Snick! You've locked up 2nd place, and the only person that can un-seat you from first place is Freon.

Been a terrible year in Fantasy Football and College pick-em. Should have guessed I would do no better in Bowl pick-em. I think I heard this morning that 15 underdogs have won bowl games. I would have done better just picking them.

I am glad he is not with the falcons anymore, but due to him not even being "man enough" to finish the season I will always have disdain for him.
Coaching a group of kids the whole year to leave them in the most important and exposed game of the season was something that I did not understand.
It's easy to understand. He's a giant douche who wanted to leave as an unbeaten coach, because he knew they'd get their ass kicked in the bowl game.

wow what another terrible bowl game that was last night!
Oh yeah? well I have sworn off college football after the UT-Ala game and won't watch anymore of it until at least late August.

BBall is getting to conference games now. So, that's promising.

Congradulations Snick. TCU & Ga Tech let me down. But I still expect Mack Brown to be holding a little crystal football Thursday night!

Hook'em

:bawling:

Colt's hurt! noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on TEXAS!!!

Despite the comeback, you knew that one was over. I feel bad for Gilbert, he looked like an absolute deer in headlights.

What was the last world on McCoy's condition? I went to bed at half time. Was not feeling well.

It has to be so frustrating to be hurt in the first series of a game you prepared yourself to play the whole year. I feel sorry for him. Is he a Senior? I expected a blowout and was surpised to learn that at one point it was 21-24 in the 4thQ.

'Bama won, but Texas showed up and kept working, even after the injuries to McCoy and the center (Hix?)

I do think Gilbert grew up alot last night, we'll see if it translates to next year.

As for the officiating, there were some bad calls & missed calls; but the guys in strips did not directly infulence the game like in a couple other bowls this year.

What was the last world on McCoy's condition? I went to bed at half time. Was not feeling well.
It has to be so frustrating to be hurt in the first series of a game you prepared yourself to play the whole year. I feel sorry for him. Is he a Senior? I expected a blowout and was surpised to learn that at one point it was 21-24 in the 4thQ.

They said after halftime that he would not play the rest of the game. Shoulder was being tested further today. They decided not to risk further injury pending a pro career. He was a senior, so that was his last game.

Back