College Bowl Games - Pick Em

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
do you gotta have a yahoo acct? cuz i don't...and don't want one

I'll have to remember to sign up at home this weekend since the site's blocked at work. I follow college ball, but not too closely, so it should be interesting. Especially the great matchups between the 6 win teams!

Remember to put your EB.com Handle "nickname" in as the PICK SET when asked. That way we know who is who.

All of the games are available to be picked except the EagleBank Bowl. Apparently they have to be special and save their picks until December 12. Never mind the fact that nobody cares who plays in and/or wins that game.

So I picked my teams and confidence level. After the first bowl game, can we change picks for future bowl games?

So I picked my teams and confidence level. After the first bowl game, can we change picks for future bowl games?
If I remember correctly from last year, you can shuffle games around until they are played. But once a game has begun, you cannot move it and that confidence level is permanently blocked for your picks.

Back