EB.com Fantasy Football

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilheldp_PE

PE, LEED AP, SPAM KING
Reaction score
I started a Fantasy Football league on Yahoo for EB.com. There is a live draft scheduled for September 4 at 8:30 pm, but you can set it to Autopick if you like. I have it limited to 18 teams with a 6 team playoff, but I can expand the league to 20 teams if necessary. The joining information is below, and the rules/scoring settings are available once you join. Enjoi!

You have been invited to join Engineer Boards custom league in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football.
In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 676274

Password: dleg2012

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

not_this_shit_again.jpg

How come we had a bunch of people signed up for the NCAA tournament pool, and the NFL pick'em league last year, but nobody is signing up for Fantasy Football?

I think the difference between the march madness pool /etc. is that you can fill in a bracket in seriously... 10 minutes with a little thought put toward it.

Fantasy Football has the draft and continous weekly updates / changes / effort you have to keep up with or you'll get smoked. Only people who can devote a LOT of time to it can keep up and even have a chance to compete.

I just don't have the time, I've tried it before and it is a serious pain in the butt, JMHO.

I put about a half hour into my teams (I usually have 3 or 4 every season) each week. I'll glance at injury reports and trade requests during the week if I have the time or get an email about them, but other than that, it's like the Showtime Grill (Set it...AND FORGET IT!). I think it makes the games every weekend a lot more exciting to watch. Even if I don't care about the two teams playing, I'll usually have at least one fantasy player on a team. It's really fun when I only have the kicker. I'll root for the team all the way down the field, then root against them once they get into the red zone...hoping for a field goal.

My blood pressure is high enough without another season of fantasy football.

Back