College Bowl Pick'Em's 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would join but I know nothing about football and learned my lessons from the College Basketball thing last time. Have fun folks. I will watch from the sidelines.

:popcorn: :beerchug:

I would join but I know nothing about football and learned my lessons from the College Basketball thing last time. Have fun folks. I will watch from the sidelines.:popcorn: :beerchug:
i don;t know anything about college football either, but I won last year with totally random guessing on my picks.

I would join but I know nothing about football and learned my lessons from the College Basketball thing last time. Have fun folks. I will watch from the sidelines.:popcorn: :beerchug:
Bull$hiat.

I make guesses for the NCAA Basketball tourney, but its still fun

At the last minute, I got to thinking that I shouldn't bet against Hawaii playing in Hawaii, and I changed my pick from Tulsa.

I figured since Hawaii was ranked and playing at home, that I shouldn't pick Tulsa, even if Tulsa did beat Notre Dame at Notre Dame.

It's like switching lines at the grocery store. I shoulda just stayed where I was.

:(

BTW, not too late for those that haven't made their picks yet, since most of us are stinking it up so far, ya can still catch up

I did it again, I did a last minute change on my pick from South Florida to Clemson.

It isn't working out for me either.... :(

I don't know what the hell happened to my picks. I made all the picks, but it evidently didn't save them to our group. Oh well, I wasn't doing too hot anyway.

I was doing great until New Year's Day.

The Big10 made me eat crow, and drop severly in the ranks. I picked Alabama over Mich State, but Penn State and Wisconsin killed me.

Back