Taco Bell tests new restaurant aimed at Chipotle crowd

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wendy's isn't too bad.

Wendy's > Burger King > McDonald's

Wendy's is just a hair below truck stop sushi. Burgers are not supposed to be square or paper thin.

but Wendy's has this:

keep-calm-and-eat-a-baconator-1.png

Wendy's is just a hair below truck stop sushi. Burgers are not supposed to be square or paper thin.

Unless they're from White Castle. I'm not a fan of Wendy's burgers, but their chicken sandwiches blow away most other drive-thru options.

I didnt expect so many of you to have such delicate taste buds.. I figure people from the bayou and kentucky eat anything, or at least they look like they do if you ever have the unfortunate experience to drive through either state via the Interstate.. :)

we have noticed that Chic Fil A isnt the same out here as it was close to where it was founded (Atlanta), maybe you lose something the further away you get from your center... I havent had a chic-fil-a biscuit since I have been here that didnt crumble, maybe biscuit making isnt a western staple, I guess I am glad they dont wrap it in a flour tortilla.. but the draw of a morning chicken biscuit isnt the same..

And if you ever had the chance to eat at ZAX (before it was franchised into Zaxby's) it would also hold a near and deer place in your heart. It used to only be in Valdosta, GA and Statesboro, GA and was a great college bar hangout (used to serve Beer when Ilived in Valdosta in early 90's) man it was a great place..watched the braves win their only WS there on their deck... but if your saying it tatse worse than Chic Fil A then I imagine you just have some shitty people working there...

And if you ever had the chance to eat at ZAX (before it was franchised into Zaxby's) it would also hold a near and deer place in your heart. It used to only be in Valdosta, GA and Statesboro, GA and was a great college bar hangout (used to serve Beer when Ilived in Valdosta in early 90's) man it was a great place..watched the braves win their only WS there on their deck... but if your saying it tatse worse than Chic Fil A then I imagine you just have some shitty people working there...

My favorite chicken place of all time is a small chain in Alabama called Guthries. Best chicken fingers I've ever had.

Unless they're from White Castle.

Get me a sack of Krystals MoFo!!!!! (Never seen this White Castle place other than in the movies, but from what I understand they serve the same stuff as Krystals)

Krystals is disgusting. White Castle is awesome. Love those little onions.

I scrape the onions off the frozen White Castles that I buy in the store.
the frozen white castles taste nothing like the fresh ones.

Whitecastle and Krystal should really only be eaten after a heavy night of drinking that's their only purpose on this planet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Onions are awesome (I put them on everything), and I agree with Snick - the frozen taste nothing like the fresh.

Back