October 2020 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed this as well, much to my dismay. 

With this Friday likely a holiday, not holding out much hope...
I know, I was pretty disappointed when no new numbers appeared last Friday. I spoke with a colleague who recently got their license and they said it took a few days after the Friday their number was issued to actually show up on the Board website so I am trying to hold onto hope that some new numbers will appear this week. Looking at the numbers that are posted on the Board you can tell that they get issued every other Friday but I guess that doesn't mean they necessarily appear on the website on that Friday?

Finally after a long wait I got my number too, super happy and grateful. It seems they posted a lot of numbers this round than past two postings. 

How do you filter to show by numbers? Maybe I am using the wrong website, but it is only sorting alphabetically.

How do you filter to show by numbers? Maybe I am using the wrong website, but it is only sorting alphabetically.
The brute-force way is to just search by license number - the last one is currently 92095, so search for 92100 or 92096 or something to see when they add new ones.  I don't know of a way to filter it and it doesn't seem like their search function allows wildcards.

Hmm...I just did the brute force method to find the most recent numbers in SC.  Looks like they added 8 yesterday but all of them were to engineers out of state.  So new numbers from engineers getting comity/reciprocity, not passing the exam.

Edit: Did not realize I'm in the seismic/surveying board. Sorry fellas, don't mind me, nothing to see here

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically you just need to start with some license number and keep going up until it doesn't find an entry. Last one was 92095.

The ones they added last night were issued on 12/4, so looks like they are sticking to their two weeks every friday schedule, but are just behind on getting the numbers onto the website. Next batch is probably the 18th.

I just received my license last night as I was checking my mail box. It came with the printed congratulatory mail. Now it’s time to get it framed!

Back