October 2021 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

singrasj

Reaction score
I took my surveying exam about two weeks ago. Just need to pass this one and I will finally done. I am hoping to see the results this week or next week. I have found the October result dates from the last 3 years. Good luck everyone!

October 2018 Test Results: November 7, 2018 @ 12:43PM (Wednesday)

October 2019 Test Results: November 7, 2019 (Thursday)

October 2020 Test Results: November 9, 2020 (Monday)

I am waiting as patiently as I can😅. I had received my passing Seismic result on July 8th for a June 30 test date this year and also my failing Survey result on March 8th for a Feb 13 test date this year as well. I had assumed the results would be Nov. 8th for the October test dates but that didn't happen. Hoping for results today 🤞

I guess we will be getting our results, tomorrow. Hopefully, veterans day does not delay our results. 😤

Morning, another day of checking my email every 10 mins.
Good morning, it has to be today. We got Veterans day tomorrow and they don't post results on a Friday. It'll be a pain if they release it next week, not sure if they'll do that to us. lol But they usually send results in the afternoon.

Looks like your right, will have to wait till Monday. Still holding onto a little hope for today.
They just have an update on their online system this past Wednesday. Could explain the delay. It would be the first Friday if they release it today.

They just have an update on their online system this past Wednesday. Could explain the delay. It would be the first Friday if they release it today.
Really? No Friday Release ever? Guess I can just relax today then. :cry:

I think results should be released earliest in the first week of December 2021 or in the 2nd week of December 2021.

Back