October 2021 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone went to the BPELSG CONNECT website and try to open up a re-examination request? It says I still need my survey/seismic exam. Does that mean I failed the October exam?
I have my license already and it still gives me that option.

Has anyone went to the BPELSG CONNECT website and try to open up a re-examination request? It says I still need my survey/seismic exam. Does that mean I failed the October exam?
I see the re-examination request option and I clicked it and entered by ATS number and received an error message. Is that what you tried?

I see the re-examination request option and I clicked it and entered by ATS number and received an error message. Is that what you tried?
I previously had an error message but it seems like they have since updated it and I can request a re-exam request.

I previously had an error message but it seems like they have since updated it and I can request a re-exam request.
When did that change for you? I am not sure if this indicates if we passed or failed since Calicivil mentioned that they are able to request the exams even though Calicivil already has a license.

When did that change for you? I am not sure if this indicates if we passed or failed since Calicivil mentioned that they are able to request the exams even though Calicivil already has a license.
I checked today and probably a week ago when the new system was first implemented.

I don't understand your logic here. If you receive the results by the end of November (as ForestSoul stated) and you fail, you have an entire month to request a re-exam for quarter 1 of 2022. How is that a 3 month delay? Sorry, it doesn't make sense to me.
Because from my past, it has taken them more than a month to approve re-examination. Hopefully this new system fixes that delay though!

2pm has passed and odds of results being released today just dropped big time IMO. Still holding out hope though.

Back