NFL 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another ugly win for the pats but they hung on for 10-0.  Bills certainly had their opportunities.   Some strange plays in the game.  I hate these games that end after midnight.
Why is always Rex Ryan involved in the strange plays? Quite frankly the dude is always clowning around. If it is not something he says it is always he does.

Actually the odd plays were more the result of the officials. 

Rex was definitely mixing it up and Tyrod Taylor is an interesting QB to watch.  Just glad the Pats unbeaten streak is still intact.

Gostowski is human afterall as he ended his perfect FG record by missing one last night....and it was only 51 yds.  He should've hit that easy.  :B

Actually the odd plays were more the result of the officials. 

Rex was definitely mixing it up and Tyrod Taylor is an interesting QB to watch.  Just glad the Pats unbeaten streak is still intact.

Gostowski is human afterall as he ended his perfect FG record by missing one last night....and it was only 51 yds.  He should've hit that easy.  :B
he should have missed it the week before

:2cents:

not really jealous, I've enjoyed the two super bowl victories within the last 9 years

4 in the last 14 in better and dammit those two should've been ours too!  Lucky bastahds!
tumblr_inline_nifkurcCjr1t28s3j.jpg

Bad memories, although my home town was routing for the packers because chmura was from there. 

Wow what happened to the the packers? Lose to the lions and now the bears at Lambeau and on Farve night?!?

A pretty pathetic performance it was.  All smack-talking rights have now been relinquished.  Here's to looking forward to the new SW movie.  LOL

Latest posts

Back