NFL 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Panthers "fans" are notorious for being fair weather fans. It's getting better now that the team is over 20 years old, because you have people that grew up fans, but there are still a lot of Redskins, Cowboys, Falcons, etc fans in the Carolinas.

Panthers stay my #2 team, though being a Jets fan, means I end up rooting for the Panthers more often than I do the Jets...

What they have done this year so far has been impressive for sure, though.

Pats hold on to keep the unbeaten streak alive.  It wasn't pretty but luckily the Giants just couldn't keep it together at the end....and yeah we're spoiled in the kicker department.  Vinatieri was awesome but Gostowski is just as clutch.

Last edited by a moderator:
When?  As of this morning, they said, "if he's healthy, he's our starting QB next week."

Hes got some type of muscle tear in his foot- im in the car all day and listening to people call into talk radio saying how excited they are to see what brock osweiller (sp?) can do!

I had to pull over and google to see who the hell brock is and where he played college ball at, had never heard of him until yesterday..

11220459_933731776720483_2363082172469688149_n.jpg

Man, I sure hope the Panthers carry this momentum into the playoffs...

Another ugly win for the pats but they hung on for 10-0.  Bills certainly had their opportunities.   Some strange plays in the game.  I hate these games that end after midnight.

Back