NFL 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when I was just dating my husband and I got us tickets to go to the playoff game against the cowboys... Guess that was like in 2003? Can't remember who won.
The playoff game between the Panthers and the Cowboys? That was the 2003 season, but the game would have been in January 2004. I was selling beer at that game with the rest of my club baseball team. That place was a madhouse! The Panthers won and went on to the Super Bowl and played a heck of a game against the Patriots, getting beat on a last second field goal. It still pisses me off that Kasey kicked that last kickoff out of bounds, giving the Patriots the ball on the 35 at the end of the game.
Yeah, that game, lol, I still have my Morgan Jersey and some t-shirt we bought in the parking lot after they won.

12108178_929222563838071_7068390973140737259_n.jpg

even though he is a criminal, I did enjoy the scene yesterday where the dumb ass packer player threw the ball away that Cam was trying to give to a kid in the stands..

even though he is a criminal, I did enjoy the scene yesterday where the dumb ass packer player threw the ball away that Cam was trying to give to a kid in the stands..
Julius Peppers is a dick. I like any team that beats the packers.

^ says the guy who lives in a state without a pro football team. Shouldn't you be watching hockey anyway?

Ha! yes we don't have football team and Julius peppers is still a dick.

yep. We're well on our way to cheating to another superbowl win. Patriots Revenge Tour 2015/6

View attachment 7595

Last edited by a moderator:
Back