NFL 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think several teams are hoping that either RG3, Kapernick, and Sanchez might turn into the next Drew Brees

I think Sanchez still have some football inside him...decent football at least. He needs to work on the mental aspect of the game. This is coming from someone who thought that Tebow had a good chance to beat him for the Jets' QB position.

The fact is that at one moment of his career Sanchez did well....OK...decent. Who knows if he can come close to that. Cannot be worse than Manning was last year or can he?

Almost searched for "Sanchez football inside him" then thought nah don't want to see that.   Oh, he could be worse than manning was. 

I think at least 10 teams would take an aging Manning over who they have now. But he would most likely be out 5 games or so.

Is there anyone decent in this years draft?

I think at least 10 teams would take an aging Manning over who they have now. But he would most likely be out 5 games or so.

Is there anyone decent in this years draft?
Agree and prob not. 

Matt Schaub back to Atlanta next season, back in the day I always wanted to keep Matt and Ditch Vick, (but that was not going to be) I think if he had not gotten hurt in Houston he would have done so much better...(going back a decade)

Tom Brady back with the Pats at a reduced salary and may be out for 4 games this year.

Par for the course will all the other political news carp floating around these days.

Back