NFL 2015

Help Support Engineer Boards:

MA_PE

engine near
EB Supporter
Reaction score
I understand but it is self inflicted. He who plants winds will harvest storms.
Everyone likes to attack the guy on top.  At the professional level, everyone does whatever they can to gain an advantage.  Patriots are no worse (and no better) than any of the other organizations with that regard.

Dark Knight

Silent Guardian
Reaction score
Well, if everybody does it then they are the dumbest. No one else gets caught. We agree that part of it is their success. They should do a better job cheating. If your are going to cheat, do it right. ?

cdcengineer

Sharp as a piece of beach glass
Reaction score
I was at the Pats / Broncos game.  It was a great game.  

Disclaimer: I'm a Pats fan - The calls bringing the ball back twice on 3rd down in the 4th qtr looked questionable.  But it comes down to more than a couple of calls.  The Broncos were able to keep it close, and when the Pats muffed that punt you could feel momentum turn.  You can't play sloppy in another teams building or you'll get burned.  Pats couldn't put it away early in the 4th and the Broncos took advantage.

It was a great win for Denver, but I still don't see the Broncos winning it all.  Their defense looked suspect compared to earlier in the year.  We'll see how they look when they get a few guys back from injury.  Brock made plays when it counted, so he is definitely an improvement over the injured Manning.

Gotta love football after Thxgvng

Last edited by a moderator:

knight1fox3

Jedi MASTER & Friend of Capt. Solo
Reaction score
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Knight

Silent Guardian
Reaction score
The two most recent games I have seen had ended in an incredible way. Last Thursday the Ravens beat the Browns in the last play and last night I turned on the TV just in time to see the Packs' last drive.

Road Guy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think most people agree that facemask call was a little bit picky, he didn't really grab the facemask but did he touch his facemask

But if you look at the play all of the Lions defense of players were standing behind the Packers receivers which was really dumb

Ken PE 3.1

It's wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man
Reaction score
How bad can you feel for a team that blew a 17 point halftime lead?

Latest posts