Dec 2023 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took Seismic and I'm hoping I pass this time. It was my second time taking it. Studied with AEI first exam and this time refreshed with Hiner. Good luck!

I took Survey on Dec 30th! It's my last test left to get my license (failed it once before). Hope we all passed!!

I took Seismic on Dec 22nd. @smart : How do you know the results will be out today?
I thought the it is usually the end of first week of beginning of 2nd week? So Jan 8ish?

California board seems quite slow with everything - not sure why a CBT result takes so long to release. It also took them several months just to review my application. Several other boards approved my comity P.E. application in less than a week.

Last edited:
California board seems quite slow with everything - not sure why a CBT result takes so long to release. It also took them several months just to review my application. Several other boards approved my comity P.E. application in less than a week.
I'm with you. Wish they would post official exam release dates instead of having everyone guessing each month.

My coworker told me its probably going to be another week because they don't usually put out results on Mondays-Wednesdays :( I wonder if it being a holiday last week has anything to do with this longer wait

I failed an exam in May/2023 and received results on June 7th, that was Wednesday at 3:11am. I am hoping they come out tonight.

Back