NFL 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachicon.gif
FB_IMG_1444058490959.jpg
it's about time they finally beat the niners. its been about 5 years.

I wasn't sure the reason, I had just heard the owners didn't like him in SF (after going to the SB)?

I need like 3 pts to win FF tomight but am going against the lions defense who is racking it up on defensive points...

And throw the GD ball to Graham....

They played a sound bite of Brady on the radio this morning. After the bye-week he's "fresh as lettuce" and ready for the Cowboys!

Did anyone watch the Sun night game? Apparently the Colts tried some really odd bonehead play. They were discussing it on the sports radio show I listen to in the morning.

I saw it. It was beyond st00pid. Punting situation and they decided to audible the formation to where 9 guys lined up on the far right side of the ball, leaving two guys on the ball. Of the two guys on the ball, the intended center was either a running back or a dback. The formation definitely threw off the pats, but they were at least smart enough to line up two d guys on either side of the center. upon snapping the ball they quickly tackled the qb. Not to mention that they offense was flagged for illegal formation anyway.

Yeah, it was bad. On top of it all, they did it on their own 35 yard line.

Colts didn't look the same the rest of the night.

It was a good game. Brady's first interception of the year. Edleman hurt his hands a few plays prior and should've caught the ball instead of bobbling and sending it up for ensuing interception and TD. A few other errors by the Pats kept the score closer than it should've been. Pats shut down the Colts pretty well inthe 2nd half and then let up a late TD to close the game. Good win, but as a Pats fan I was really rooting for a blowout.

Broncos are very hard to watch right now. 6-0, but damn that offense looks awful.

I hadn't. That's hilarious. I like when CC goes "What's he doin'?!" and "What was the plan???"

Being more of an NFC guy then an AFC guy I never watched much CBS sports NFL coverage, however here there are more games to watch On cbs since the Broncos are in the AFC. It really amazes me how old school and terrible their coverage is . Compared to Fox, ESPN, and NBC it's like watching an old 70s television set, even the picture is a little grainy

I think Fox's coverage is equally as terrible in terms of picture quality most of the time (grainy/really bad color saturation). ABC/ESPN & NBC are much better.

Back