Map: April 2016 Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About time for a new group of PE's to be announced!

Anyone contacted NJ? 
Called the NJ state board yesterday. Summary of conversation:

Guy: You'll get results directly from NCEES, not us.

Me: I realize that, but as I understand they have already released results to the states and are waiting for permission from the states to release them to examinees. Results are already available in many states.

Guy: NCEES are the ones who release the results. I would contact them.

...went back and forth that way for a few minutes before I gave up. Maybe I called the wrong number? Or maybe I just live in New Jersey. Or maybe I should just be patient and do my job.

Me: I realize that, but as I understand they have already released results to the states and are waiting for permission from the states to release them to examinees. Results are already available in many states.

...went back and forth that way for a few minutes before I gave up. Maybe I called the wrong number? Or maybe I just live in New Jersey. Or maybe I should just be patient and do my job.
VA was the same way

Thanks for the updates!

Back