Map: April 2013 PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah.. it's been a mystery all along! I called that same day to ask why there only 15 ppl got posted on license verification page and they won't answer - "they having some issues" all I was able to get. Somebody suggested these are the students who passed in October but weren't able to get license till graduation.

I actually called PCS today again and the answer was - Not today for sure but MAYBE sometime this week!

The excuse was that PA has over 14,000 candidates to process (I wonder what other states do different to be able to turn around in half a day!)

Snobum. I really appreciate your effort on that map that is awesome! Thanks for taking your time to do this for our members...

Snobum, thank you for taking the time to make those great looking maps. It really helped watching them evolve to pass the time, while waiting for PA to send out results.

yeah.. it's been a mystery all along! I called that same day to ask why there only 15 ppl got posted on license verification page and they won't answer - "they having some issues" all I was able to get. Somebody suggested these are the students who passed in October but weren't able to get license till graduation.

I actually called PCS today again and the answer was - Not today for sure but MAYBE sometime this week!

The excuse was that PA has over 14,000 candidates to process (I wonder what other states do different to be able to turn around in half a day!)
Good Ole PA!!

It is multiple choice...no brainer!! there should not be these problems unless there were problems at the sites and getting the answer sheets back? Maybe a coordinator screwed up? But it sounds like it would have been multiple sites. If you did discipline specific maybe there was an issue with those afternoon answer sheets?

Good luck and I hope they resolve this quickly and backdate the results for those who passed. If they don't backdate and don't issue until after the deadline for the PE test, you may have to wait an additional 6 months to take the PE because in PA you have to work for 4 years after the EIT is issued. DE is different, they are 4 years after you take the EIT test.

How did you find out your result, John? Did you get email?

And Congrats :party-smiley-048:

I'm not on there.. and I dont have any updates on NCEES or PCS either..

I received my notification for PE after 5pm. and wasn't on license look up until the next afternoon. Although others were receiving their notification letters and on license look up before I received my email

GOOD LUCK

There are still no results.. whatever happened yesterday was unexplainable thing..

Maybe at 5:06pm today you will receive them (like what happened to me)...if so license look up probably won't be there until monday

Anyone from Massachusetts pass but haven't received instructions on how to register for license yet?

Or anyone from PCS states have this issue?

I called PCS and they said "wait for the email and pay this amount and you're set". They had no timeline on when......

I did not receive anything from PCS either (passed Civil-structural in MA), but I sent them an email last week, and they said I would hear from them "soon" (what ever that means). Glad I am not the only one wondering when the "magic letters" will be sent out so that I can spend more money ! :waiting:

Anyone from Massachusetts pass but haven't received instructions on how to register for license yet?

Or anyone from PCS states have this issue?
In PA I looked up my license number on license look up, ordered my stamp with my license number and my renewal is Sept 30th, I guess we get approx. 3 months free?

Good to hear that bella. I was getting really paranoid about the letters.

@scary dog PE - our license look up doesn't show it yet. And renewal in 3 months? That's convenient... -_-

I was thinking of creating a record next but this process (the waiting) is taxing.

Back