Map: April 2013 PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know how to order a stamp? Will PA send form to fill out? I have a license number from license look up I thought I would have received an email with a form to fill out.

I went through engineerseals.com and didn't have to give them any verification. I assume they go through PA's website to verify the information.

thanks for the response on where to get a seal!

I did find a site but wasn't sure if I had to use one the state recommended

I am still on top of the world, wish our 10K was still going on!

thanks for the response on where to get a seal!

I did find a site but wasn't sure if I had to use one the state recommended

I am still on top of the world, wish our 10K was still going on!
Too funny - me too, where is the thread where I stop in for 5 sec, type, "spam" or "twinkies" - I miss that :D

Congrats!

(I like you're new name, too!)

(Edited to add: How many exclamation points in a post before people think you are trying to sell a used car? I guess if I HAD IT IN ALL CAPS THAT WOULD HAVE DONE IT.)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG. Hawaii results still not posted online OR received in the mail... The dolphin must've gotten lost while bringing the results back to Hawaii >.<

Thanks pabelong PE

I know our 10k thread would have had a lot more exciting response than I got at home!

I'm confused by the Hawaii date (Sunday by mail?)

5/22: MI, AR, KY, TX, AZ, OH, LA, IA, WA, UT, CO, OK, CA, NH, NM

5/23: IN, FL, GA, NY, NC, VT, DE, DC, AL (Mailed), NE (Mailed), MN (Mailed), W.V. (Mailed)

5/24: SC, MO, NV, ID, TN (Mailed), KS (Mailed), OR (Mailed), ND (Mailed), SD (Mailed)

5/28: IL, AK

5/29: NJ, Guam, CT

5/30: WI, MA, PR, VA, ME (Mailed)

5/31: Alberta

6/6: PA, MD

6/9?: HI (Mailed)

Data not available: WY, MT, MS, RI

oinGC7d.png

PA sorta cheated thou... EIT results are still not out!!

I'm confused by the Hawaii date (Sunday by mail?)

5/23: IN, FL, GA, NY, NC, VT, DE, DC, AL (Mailed), NE (Mailed), MN (Mailed), W.V. (Mailed)

5/24: SC, MO, NV, ID, TN (Mailed), KS (Mailed), OR (Mailed), ND (Mailed), SD (Mailed)

6/9?: HI (Mailed)

oinGC7d.png
Yup, Hawaii by mail on 6/8... Being 6 hours behind you and this board, a late Saturday post looks like Sunday.

Final Map

6/7: HI (Mailed)

FxqWn50.png

Ok, one more. An animated gif of the map's progress. For the final map, see above.

iMaaXPJ.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back