Map: April 2013 PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. We took the test when you get the shortest free period. Oh well, its over!

@Phantom PE...a friend who passed last year had the same thing, three months to license renewal. I don't know anyone in PA that passed in October and received notification in January ...I wonder if they have 9 months to license renewal or three months too? I agree it's over!!! still trying to get used to seeing PE after my signature on emails and documents sent out from work!

@txkitten...Seems like PA wants another payment,..you aren't paying to take the test again so lets figure out another payment?!!! They will get you any way they can!

fyi- for MA I didn't get an email or letter, but I logged onto the PCS site and noticed that they now have it open for licensing. So if you are from MA, go to the PCS site to make the payment.

Here's the latest map of PE results that have been released. Updates will be posted as they come in.

Ma7qVWb.png

Shouldn't the map in Post one be updated to reflect the current/final results? That way people don't have to hunt for it on page umpteen. Just a thought.

Back