Map: October 2015 PE Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my results for seismic about 7:40 pm on the 15th.  Did that many people not get their emails on the 15th?
I don't know.  I did not take the exams.  In the past, the 8hr and the CA exams have not always been released on the same day.  It would be nice if the map could capture this. 

snobum, thanks for always doing this.  If I may..... I ask this every administration and every administration I get ignored but I'll go ahead and try again.... I think it would be very informative, not to mention more accurate, if you could include two results release dates for CA - one for the NCEES 8hr national exam and one for the CA Civil Survey and Seismic exams.  For instance, I believe this administration, the CA 8hr results were released Dec 15 and the state exams results were released Dec 16.  Any chance of working this in to your map please?  Thanks.
Short answer, no.  Longer answer, maybe at some point.  There are other state-specific exams as well so it's something that I'd have to look into - to be fair.

Short answer, no.  Longer answer, maybe at some point.  There are other state-specific exams as well so it's something that I'd have to look into - to be fair.
Just getting ready.   :D

New: The link below should update as I update the map.  I will periodically post images of the updates (probably once or twice a day) but the link below will always have the latest map.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Hu4rM2Cyz01MXXbTbyccPDSIS1Qvdb8obsbKQB0vhDM/edit?usp=sharing

Snapshot as of Dec 11, 2015 at 7:50pm ET

Thanks.  I don't think any other state has any state-specific Civil (or other discipline) PE exams required for PE licensure, do they?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back