Fitness Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ours is doing that 2 X a week - but they do them at 9 AM and thats when I am supposed to be "working"  :D

I tell you we should only allow that Dr Fauci guy to speak on TV - I hope his hunch is correct (but its weird that they(CDC)  are telling the hospitals not to expect that) maybe they are just worst case planning...  but again the CDC partnered with Coca Cola to develop a program to combat childhood obesity, so anything they ever say we should challenge

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang. Ours is doing 5:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. 

I don't think I could turn off the camera...she definitely finds people who have their camera off or if she can't see your form well enough. 

Plus she would have missed the excitement of me trying single leg squats. Spoiler alert- I can't do them. 

0d049a493dc8dec2ca2f5e550379ffe4.jpg

Thats impressive!

ive gone from up at 4:05 am, 5 AM class, back home by 6 and out the door NLT 6:20 to literally rolling out of the bed at 7:45 and stumbling down the stairs to make sure i am logged on by 8..

When this is over the 4 AM reboot going to be a bitch!

Thats impressive!

ive gone from up at 4:05 am, 5 AM class, back home by 6 and out the door NLT 6:20 to literally rolling out of the bed at 7:45 and stumbling down the stairs to make sure i am logged on by 8..

When this is over the 4 AM reboot going to be a bitch!
I'm not quite that bad, but I've been getting up around 6:30 most everyday so far. 4AM will suck big time when things go back to normal!

I "start" work at 6:00.  In the beginning, that meant I was logged onto my laptop.  Now it means that my work phone is somewhere within reach, even if I'm still in bed.

mr snick was put on shift work so I am up with him at 4:45ish instead of the normal 5:15 ish.  If the internet keeps crapping out on me during the afternoon, I might just adjust to start working earlier.  

My outside workout last night nearly killed me.  Muscles weren't tired, but lungs were ON FIRE.  I need filtered air to work out with all this damned pollen!

Just get a mask! 

Wait....
I have to go get an allergy shot today.  Pretty sure I've got some of those dust masks that look like the surgical ones (the non-woven type) out in the garage somewhere, and you bet your butt I'm going to wear it.

yeah like anyone can find one of those!  lol 

I've kind of enjoyed working out in the garage, but every time  I get halfway through my neighbors come out to wash their truck - I mean if the level of vehicle cleanliness is equal to your amount of apocalypse preparedness then they are F'n golden- just feels weird working out with an audience.. but now too hot to close garage 

I think this is what the other neighbors think as we run out of the garage doing 400m runs...    Cant wait until they see me pull the sleds out when they come next week!

images

Got my shot (found my masks), came home, Mrs. Supe made me take off my shoes and clothes, put the latter immediately into the washing machine, and go take a shower without touching anything.  Ah, the joys of living with a germaphobe during a viral outbreak...

yeah like anyone can find one of those!  lol 

I've kind of enjoyed working out in the garage, but every time  I get halfway through my neighbors come out to wash their truck - I mean if the level of vehicle cleanliness is equal to your amount of apocalypse preparedness then they are F'n golden- just feels weird working out with an audience.. but now too hot to close garage 

I think this is what the other neighbors think as we run out of the garage doing 400m runs...    Cant wait until they see me pull the sleds out when they come next week!

images
Do you crank the Rocky theme in the garage?

I just looked in my garage and I had some masks left from when we redid/added more fiberglass insulation in my crawl space attic.  Surprised to see they are true N95 masks.  Only 4 but it’s good enough for going to the store

I somehow have dropped weight during this. I have to imagine it's because I can't get at french fries as reliably as before. 

I somehow have dropped weight during this. I have to imagine it's because I can't get at french fries as reliably as before. 
I was actually down a pound, but I'm pretty sure last night's Papa John's desperation binge put a bullet in that one.

Back