Fitness Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suggest everyone check out: https://www.youlooklikeaman.com/collections/all

This is a site run by some female strongman competitors.  It started as a FB/instagram page (that is spectacularly funny and outraging at the same time) that took all the nasty shit guys would say about female strongman/bodybuilders/athletes on the internet, and putting them on motivational poster-style backgrounds.  

It includes several personal favorites, such as the "you're losing your feminine mystique" unicorn poster, "big clit energy" tank top, and the "don't blow your butthole out" unisex tee.  I'm also considering the "I just want to tone" tee as an Xmas gift to myself.
This is an amazing store! 

This is an amazing store! 
Unsurprisingly, the girl behind it all (Jessica Fithen, who won "World's Strongest Woman" in Alaska this year), is one of the funniest people I've ever talked to.  She also runs "Fourth Place Apparel", which her and a gym mate started after perpetually finishing just off podium.  Their motto is "exceptionally mediocre."

I posted something about dressing their baby boy in girls clothes.

BrownParchedBoubou-max-1mb.gif

And just so people dont think I am some perv like MA here is a snatch ;)

To quote George Carlin:

”snatch, box, and pussy all have other meanings.  Even in a Walt Disney movie you can say ‘we’re going to snatch that pussy, put him in a box, and put him on an airplane.’”

oh boy..... here we go...

;)

so back to fitness, anyone got a good how to program for double unders?  I bought my own rope and practice but I think I am practicing wrong!  Even though I pay for two people for XF I cant seem to get much free instruction out of my box!  other than "you just jump higher!" duhh...

double unders were one of the only things i could do really well at crossfit.  thanks to years and years of wresting, so many hours of jumping rope for conditioning and making weight.

Back