Fitness Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A mix of all of that:

Spinach gets sauteed and included with the egg whites for breakfast. 

Lunch this week is pulled pork with mashed sweet potato, so I chopped up some cabbage and threw it in with the pork. It adds crunch. 

Dinner is chicken with a peanut sauce that I had to make and all that is mixed with broccoli. 

I had been eating a spinach salad thing and ugh is it hard to stab and then eat and yes, I am a lazy eater. You don't what doesn't cause me effort? Pudding. 

I'm glad KFox quit us down here. 

Breakfast I can handle, because if I meal prep, I can mix onions/peppers/whatever into my eggs, especially if its in a tortilla.  Lunch is usually the tough one, because I don't prep lunch typically and the roasted vegetables here are usually something I hate (brussell sprouts or roasted broccoli).  Dinner is easy, as I have no issue tossing veggies into a stir fry, though my go-to lately to cut down on evening portions has been these 300-350 Bibigo frozen entrees from Lidl which actually taste really good.  Maybe I just need to start bringing some raw broccoli/carrots/snap peas from home with some low fat dressing and work them in that way.

I'm not "allowed" zucchini on this challenge, but I like to get the taco ground turkey that's preseasoned and add that to some zoodles and cut up peppers for a one big bowl of food. 

I made the mistake of trying zoodles.  It's a mistake I'll only make once.

Yes, because no one ever finishes a day and says, "Man, I could use some spaghetti." Instead you swap out for zoodles and drink beer. 

GUYS!

Maybe we've got a new healthy recipe- Scotch Zoodles. 

There are very few activities in my life that I perform where I DON'T think "man, I could use some spaghetti" immediately thereafter.  

I may have located your carb problem. 
Just because I want spaghetti doesn't mean I eat spaghetti.  Usually because I'm too lazy to make spaghetti.  

Just because I want spaghetti doesn't mean I eat spaghetti.  Usually because I'm too lazy to make spaghetti.  
152120.jpg

FWIW, this is actually pretty tasty. I always prefer real food while cycling, but sometimes there hits a point where I have to switch to pouch food. Too much sweet wrecks me, so this has been nice. I'm more in favor of the ginger one and also discovered that baby food was cheaper, but this is decent. 

Holy shit, I thought that was a photoshop.  I'm even more appalled now.  I just can't wrap my head around slurping down a bag of sauce.  

I dunno, it doesn't come in a pouch, but my husband makes pizza sauce fresh (could be used for pasta too) and it is ridiculously good. I can literally eat spoonfuls of it! Yay just have one (or two) though.

Wife made some type of lasagna with these almond noodles? Was really good and makes it a very low calorie meal -

I’m going to either Hawaii or Tahiti this summer and I plan to wear my dadonkdonks! //content.invisioncic.com/r86644/emoticons/default_smile.png. Gotta make some sacrifices!!

squat test this morning.  hit 405.  I am only four weeks in on this cycle after taking basically since march off from any heavy lifting.  back in march i hit 405, this morning 405 moved a lot faster than it did in March.  RPE was maybe 7 or barely 8.  I had a lot left in the tank but called it because that was 107% of my training max when my program called for 103-105%. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back