EB Art Museum

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh damn, that's funny!

Our neighborhood HOA has been working with a mortgage broker who is a grammatical idiot. I got this quote yesterday:

"Once she complete it and will review it, you'll can execute the documents."

That got me to thinking:

This board is filled with so much talent it is unbelievable. The creativity and artistic integrity astound me. Having said that, being new to the board I am curious as to the origins of scotch ramen. I would assume that it involves ingesting copious amounts of Dewar's, followed by copious amounts of ramen noodles, then egesting the material shortly thereafter. What I really want to know is the story behind scoth ramen. Will someone please point me to the thread where this is explained?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^its in the 5000 thread... somewhere...

was (hot) red label instead of water in the top ramen... conversation began because I accidentally put coffee in my cup o noodles on the lunch truck.

Here it is: origin of scotch ramen

Cokie Monster

cokiemonster-49i71mejp.jpeg

^^Damn!! We really do have some talent around here. I'm starting to think, based on Wolverine's work (particualrly that fist yesterday), that he's just slumming with me & the Captain, though. I detect some actual artistic talent.

Good stuff!

"Cokie monster" - :lmao: I thought about naming my creations similarly, but thought better of it when I got to the last one!

^^Damn!! We really do have some talent around here. I'm starting to think, based on Wolverine's work (particualrly that fist yesterday), that he's just slumming with me & the Captain, though. I detect some actual artistic talent.
I completely agree .. there is some REAL talent on this board !!

I am trying to put something together now - just haven't had enough time to create the masterpiece.

JR

I swear I'm just trying to keep up. Cookie Monster takes the cake (or cookie). The Captain is no slouch either.

I can't hardly draw stick figures.....So I'm pretty impressed with all of them! Maybe THESE could be the EB calendar? We certainly aren't getting much cooperation from the "Babes of EB" I keep asking for them to send some scantily clad photo's, and NOTHING!

Back