EB Art Museum

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, that got me thinking: is he normally naked, or does he wear a speedo?

cookie02-49hkgvs1i.jpeg

Or, perhaps I should be taking clues from the bodies of other characters on Sesame Street:

cookie07-49hkhbwz2.jpeg

Or maybe the producers of Sesame Street are trying to hide something. Perhaps there is something "Fudgy" going on.

cookie03-49hki6xsc.jpeg

I mean, he does eat a lot. Maybe, in fact, so much that he has become obscenely obese:

cookie06-49hkiy6e9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
But then again, why do they call him a "Monster"? I've never found him particularly scary. But maybe he really is:

cookie04-49hkjisc1.jpeg

Nah, that can't be! The only logical explanation I can imagine why he has earned the title of "Monster" is this:

cookie05-49hkk9ndf.jpeg

I hereby declare Dleg the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world (PB Category)! LMAO!

Here's what's really going on below the Cookie Monster belt:

Excellent additions Wolverine & Captain Worley!

I should not have this much time on my hands, sschell, but I was just in one of those moods yesterday. Too many meetings and inspections today for me to procrastinate so badly again.

I intended that as a VTA (vent to atmosphere) or a purge sanitaries, so yes, he's egesting.

I think I have an unhealthy fascination with the end result of scotch ramen encounters.

Back