EB Art Museum

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MIRACLE IN THE MRI ROOM:

pigshit-49oau6qv7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, capturing the essence of the situation from 10,000 miles away. You are a superior spam-artist! The furnishings are arraigned a little different, but you've got the jist of it, other than the floor drain. No pig poo in the floor drain, plug that thing!

I'm gonna print this one out. You may will be acknowledged in a thesis after this one.

And it's 08 DLeg! It says 07! I don't care what time zone you're in.

:dunno: Good art is timeless...

I'd love to have another paper I can list on the "publications" section of my resume. Will this count?

Edit - OK, OK. I changed the date. Apparently a different part of my brain is at work when I make something like that. A part of the brain that doesn't process numbers.

It's been peer-reviewed...sure!

THat is some incredible detail. I especially like the xrays on the wall and the doctors expression.

and the pig is still dripping suggesting that maybe it isn't over yet.

nice job Dleg! :plusone:

I wonder what kinda expression the doctor who's face is coated has? Or is that left open to interpretation by the viewer.
I hope his mouth is open!

Great work Dleg... that is unreal! you have out done your self on this one!!! And the caption... brilliant -- a la "look what I almost stepped in!"

I can't see pictures from my computer at work, which is where I do most of my spamming, so I'm looking from home and the artwork is VERY IMPRESSIVE!!! Not bad for engineers.

^ With all this fluffy, pretty artwork that serves no real purpose, people might begin to think we're a bunch of LA's!

Wow, VT's not even in the People's Republic of Cambridge and he's already taken up to using the "L" word.

Lactic Acid?

Luxury Apartment?

Large Animal?

Looming Assesment?

I got nothing.

Back