PE Exam Experience (Used EET)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BP321

Reaction score
Attention future Professional Engineers!

I recently passed the Transportation PE exam on my first attempt, and I'm excited to share my experience and recommendations. I prepared using EET's course, which started in January and culminated in my successful exam in May.

EET's course was instrumental in my success. Their instructor, Samir Ead, is not only incredibly knowledgeable but also a fantastic motivator. He responds to questions promptly and the course material is laser-focused on what you actually need to know for the exam.

Here's what I learned along the way:

• Know Your Manuals: Don't waste time memorizing formulas. Focus on understanding the organization of the manuals and where to find the information quickly.
  • Consistent Study is Key: I dedicated 1-2 hours on weekdays and 3-5 hours on weekends for the first few months,gradually increasing to 3-4 hours per weekday and 8 hours on weekends in the final month.
  • Embrace the Challenge: EET's practice problems are tough, but they prepare you for the unexpected. Don't be discouraged if you don't score high on their practice exams.
  • Expect the Unexpected: The real exam will have unfamiliar questions. Stay calm, tackle the easy ones first, and circle back to the more challenging ones later.
The PE exam is designed to be a test of your engineering judgment and problem-solving skills. It's tough, but it's absolutely achievable with the right preparation and mindset.

I wholeheartedly recommend EET to anyone preparing for the PE exam. Their course is comprehensive, affordable, and the quality is exceptional.

Good luck on your PE journey!

Back