Dleg 2012!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to dust off the plans for that bridge from Saipan to Guam. Or do you want to change order it for Alaska?
The FAA is already building an airport to nowhere in Alaska, so I say go for the bridge. I'd also like one from Cali to Hawaii. Flights can be finicky to the island.

Dude, you get to collect Taxes. I'll even let you carry a gun, and have a posse.
You can be in the Supreme court if you like, but I don't see a very long life span for most of them under my administration...

I'll weigh my options and think about it. If MGX doesn't want treasury secretary can I have it? Technically the treasury secretary is the head of the IRS.

Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, maybe Secretary of State. I'm kind of pompous and prone to flying off the handle and I have a bad temper so there is a good chance I could start all kinds of wars to use the nukes in.

I'll weigh my options and think about it. If MGX doesn't want treasury secretary can I have it? Technically the treasury secretary is the head of the IRS.
Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, maybe Secretary of State. I'm kind of pompous and prone to flying off the handle and I have a bad temper so there is a good chance I could start all kinds of wars to use the nukes in.
I nominate you for Custodial Engineer.

How do you look in a polyester pant suit?

Don't screw up our relations with Europe. One sex scandal with the queen and we lose all that's good in the world.
This kind of queen?

dancing_drag_queens_gallery_02_470x352.jpg

Wolverine: DOE, as requested. And those other things, too. Whatever they are. You're in charge of whipping the scientists on my Fusion project. Try to be encouraging, though. We'll provide them with plenty of women and Bling as long as they're making good progress.
With your permission sir, all the scientists on the Doc Brown Mr. Fusion Home Reactor project will be female, single, and gyuh-hot (that's the level above hot where you have to say that gyuh noise before saying "She's hooottt!".) There will be no whipping (unless it's requested and a safe word is in play), but there will be plenty of positive encouragement in the form of frequent special attentions from the Director (me) to the every needs of the scientists (possibly involving baby oil), since they will have to be sequestered from the general population in order to help them stay focused on their work.

As a backup plan, if the scientists can't deliver on the fusion, we'll bring in some enginerds and just use the GHS (Gyuh-Hot Scientists) in a more motivational role. One way or another, there will be fusion.

With your permission sir, all the scientists on the Doc Brown Mr. Fusion Home Reactor project will be female, single, and gyuh-hot (that's the level above hot where you have to say that gyuh noise before saying "She's hooottt!".) There will be no whipping (unless it's requested and a safe word is in play), but there will be plenty of positive encouragement in the form of frequent special attentions from the Director (me) to the every needs of the scientists (possibly involving baby oil), since they will have to be sequestered from the general population in order to help them stay focused on their work.
As a backup plan, if the scientists can't deliver on the fusion, we'll bring in some enginerds and just use the GHS (Gyuh-Hot Scientists) in a more motivational role. One way or another, there will be fusion.

I'm fairly certain I can assist you in gathering the required resources to make your venture successful.

I'm fairly certain I can assist you in gathering the required resources to make your venture successful.
Yeah, but you'd need the armed forces to protect the gate to keep crazy ex-boyfriends of the GHSs from breaking in and startin' some shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a possible nominee for Secretary of State I could arrange for some smokin hot foreign women to help as well, the variety that shaves their armpits of course. No crazy ex-boyfriends to worry about there.

Last edited by a moderator:
If ex boyfriends become problematic, I recommend routing them into the final solution healthcare plan.

Yeah, but you'd need the armed forces to protect the gate to keep crazy ex-boyfriends of the GHSs from breaking in and startin' some shit.

I will simply host a wet t-shirt contest outside the gate. They will forget the reason why they were even there.

Back