April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, by saying this, I could also be totally jinxing it and then they'll DEFINITELY come out today lol. only time will tell
If it were to come out this week then today would be the day. For no other reason than I'm going to be out enjoying my vacation today - totally separated from my phone for a few hours, and with no ability to make a map for much of the day.

I still don't think it's happening this week.

Last edited:
The day is still young and so was I at the beginning of this but my hair is starting to say otherwise.
Sad day :(

I doubt anything is coming out this week. Judging from previous April exams, results usually come out between Tuesday through Thursday on the 5th or 6th week after the exam. I’m thinking next week is a realistic possibility given the date change on MyNCEES this week and the reduced number of test takers due to Covid

Sad day :(

I doubt anything is coming out this week. Judging from previous April exams, results usually come out between Tuesday through Thursday on the 5th or 6th week after the exam. I’m thinking next week is a realistic possibility given the date change on MyNCEES this week and the reduced number of test takers due to Covid
I'd love for it to come out next Thursday or Friday but farther back in the thread, you'll see my justification of why I thought this week. At this point, I just want it before June so my one coworker owes me a beer, bet him they'd come out before memorial day while he says after.

If it were to come out this week then today would be the day. For no other reason than I'm going to be out enjoying my vacation today - totally separated from my phone for a few hours, and with no ability to make a map for much of the day.

I still don't think it happening this week.
Comes back from a pleasant day of vacation to half the nation replying to the suck about passing, failing, and cut scores.

I still don't think it's happening this week.
I totally agree with you. I think it will happen next Thursday.

If we don't get results by 12 noon EST today, it's not happening.

I totally agree with you. I think it will happen next Thursday.

If we don't get results by 12 noon EST today, it's not happening.
I'm voting we get results on Tuesday. I got my red FAILED last December on a Tuesday 😭🤪 And it was at 8:30AM so of course it ruined my entire workday and it was already too late to call in sick. Do'h!

There were two days between the initial release and when Maryland finally releases. It was hell. Time stands still. You're wracked with stress and unable to do anything beyond basic existence. That period is literally the worst part of this whole process. @leggo PE
Try waiting over a weekend. :p

It was seriously the most hell I've ever been through.

I'm voting we get results on Tuesday. I got my red FAILED last December on a Tuesday 😭🤪 And it was at 8:30AM so of course it ruined my entire workday and it was already too late to call in sick. Do'h!
Same here! My productivity that day was null and void. Then when I got my red FAILED notice... I don't know if it's possible to have negative productivity, but that was definitely me that day 😅😓😭

Thankfully did not have to wait a weekend. Texas is usually a first-day release state, but on my passing attempt, the scores were released on a state holiday. I went to bed that night, accepting my fate, woke up the next morning to the green button....happy, happy day.
Was that when George H. W. Bush passed away? I recall that day vividly. All the prospective Texas engineers on here were going crazy that all the other states were getting their results except them! That and people panic calling the Texas Board office and not getting a response back haha

Was that when George H. W. Bush passed away? I recall that day vividly. All the prospective Texas engineers on here were going crazy that all the other states were getting their results except them! That and people panic calling the Texas Board office and not getting a response back haha
LMAO yes!!! Figures that Texas would shut down for that. I was definitely one of the people calling the state board that day :ROFLMAO:

I wish the results were posted towards the end of the work day. Then you can leave after a productive day at work and either cry or celebrate or do both. I kinda hate that they come out early to mid morning.

I got mine at 10:55 AM EST on a Thursday in December 2019.

I am praying Coach Schianno turns the football team around. Last season was definitely a step up from Chris Ash.
Same - I was there for the first round of Schiano and it was actually fun to go/watch the games. And to be fair - my 6am bowel movement would have been a step up from Chris Ash. What an embarrassment that was...

I wish the results were posted towards the end of the work day. Then you can leave after a productive day at work and either cry or celebrate or do both. I kinda hate that they come out early to mid morning.

I got mine at 10:55 AM EST on a Thursday in December 2019.
Same. I got mine around 10 or 10:30 and sat in my office until I could compose myself. i then just walked out and texted my boss when I got home telling him I had failed and I needed to take a breather. He was totally cool with it. I would much rather find at the end of the day.

Latest posts

Back