April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, not even a month has passed since I sat for the two hellish days of the S.E. Exam. I haven’t checked NCEES once, which is mildly surprising to me. However, I still feel like I have at least 3 weeks left in my wait, but that’s only based on me always expecting results in mid-June. I’m kind of at peace that I’ve failed both! Now to assess whether I will attempt again in the fall, or focus on some other things...

Eugene's is far superior! I will not be convinced otherwise.

...although I'm not sure of their footprint so many of you may not know about it.
yep Birmingham only. Disregard, unless you're in or near here and like hot chicken... in which case get some Eugene's while you're here.

The wait is killing me! For those that have already been through this... what is the likelihood of happening to refresh your NCEES dashboard and see the results before the email comes through? I have been leaving my email and the NCEES dashboard open constantly since yesterday and I keep refreshing.... have some actually seen it by obsessive refreshing before the email triggers?

The wait is killing me! For those that have already been through this... what is the likelihood of happening to refresh your NCEES dashboard and see the results before the email comes through? I have been leaving my email and the NCEES dashboard open constantly since yesterday and I keep refreshing.... have some actually seen it by obsessive refreshing before the email triggers?
I'm sailing in the same boat. Just looking for a ETA, so that I can hold myself and get ready. From yesterday I can't stop thinking about it. This is horrible. I need to work on my patience🙄. The last January quicker turn around making me to expect the result sooner than 5/6 weeks.

Well, I took it in October and other states started rolling out a few hours before VA, so I was hitting F5 on repeat for a few hours. Ended up seeing the red fail before the email came through.

Several months ago I was spamming that F5 refresh and during one of those refreshes, the red “FAILED” letters appeared in all caps on MyNCEES page. I was gutted.

One minute later, I receive an email from NCEES saying “Your Results have arrived! Come take a look!”

It was a day to say the least :(

Several months ago I was spamming that F5 refresh and during one of those refreshes, the red “FAILED” letters appeared in all caps on MyNCEES page. I was gutted.

One minute later, I receive an email from NCEES saying “Your Results have arrived! Come take a look!”

It was a day to say the least :(
Yeah this lol
Ouchie

Back