April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NYSED is down for maintenance….hopefully that means something for new #s ….or maybe not

Man. CO finally released. SE Vertical - Unacceptable. Not the result I wanted, but just like so many on here, you pick yourself up and do it again. Diagnostic looks about like I thought it would(and knew going into the exam were weaknesses), so I have good confirmation of areas of focus for next time. Glad that wait is over, whew!

Man. CO finally released. SE Vertical - Unacceptable. Not the result I wanted, but just like so many on here, you pick yourself up and do it again. Diagnostic looks about like I thought it would(and knew going into the exam were weaknesses), so I have good confirmation of areas of focus for next time. Glad that wait is over, whew!
And the award for Best Attitude of a Failing Examinee goes to.......

This is the exact attitude we all need to have, not only in engineering, but in life, when something doesn't work out the way we want the first time!

And the award for Best Attitude of a Failing Examinee goes to.......

This is the exact attitude we all need to have, not only in engineering, but in life, when something doesn't work out the way we want the first time!
Thanks!

I always liked the quote: "It's not shameful to struggle or fail, and it is possible to improve if you're willing to accept responsibility to learn and grow."

Back