MARCH MADNESS - EB.com Bracket Challange

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very good match-ups in the final four.

This is interesting. Louisville and Kentucky both looked real good, that game should be a barn burner, and I can't imagine how the State of Kentucky is doing right now, .....

lot's of smack-talkin' I'd assume...

LET'S GO JAYHAWKS !
There is a video on youtube of Kentucky fans burning a couch after they beat Baylor...you'd be proud.

But yes lots of trash talk

Very good match-ups in the final four.

This is interesting. Louisville and Kentucky both looked real good, that game should be a barn burner, and I can't imagine how the State of Kentucky is doing right now, .....

lot's of smack-talkin' I'd assume...

LET'S GO JAYHAWKS !
There is a video on youtube of Kentucky fans burning a couch after they beat Baylor...you'd be proud.

But yes lots of trash talk
couch burnin'....... musta had a WVU student transfer to Kentucky. :D

Ao3Z8efCQAAQQGQ_medium.jpg

One thing I know for SURE....I will NOT finish last, and have a little ability to trash talk, at least until tonights games are done.

FIRST PLACE for now!!! woohoo!

Winner winner chicken dinner!!

I thought after the first day my bracket was done. Last to first baby!!

THIS SUCKS !!!!

If Kansas coulda pulled something outta their ass last night, I would have won 5 different pools. One of them had a new Ipad going to first place. I would have raked in some cash from others, and of course some EB.com braggin' rights.

Instead, I sit here with a cup of bad coffee.

:(

Seconds a new high for me! UK #1 and I'm #2, not bad for using the eenie meenie minee moe technique.

So what's your prediction as to how long it will take the NCAA to vacate Calipari's championship season?

I REALLY dont like him. He tries so hard to make everything he says can be made into a bumper sticker. Hes fake, phony and full of crap, BUT guys like playing for him. Yes we will probably have to forfeit the title in a couple years when they find out Calipari took Davis ACT for him or paid off Gilcrest massive gambling debts or highered hookers for Lambs Birthday party but for now Im going to enjoy that trophy for a little while.

Latest posts

Back