MARCH MADNESS - EB.com Bracket Challange

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And my bracket is done.

Wisconsin broke my heart last night......

Russ See TV. My bracket doesn't matter as long as the Infrared Cards keep winning. Big East 2-1 vs Big Ten yesterday

1000x_medium.jpg

My east & west regions are both dead now. I still have hope left with UNC and Kentucky/Baylor.

Moving on up! Sitting in 6th with the 3rd highest points possible. The 2 ahead of me and I all have different teams in the championship game so it should be good!!

Kentucky looks brutal, NC looked like a fraction of its former self without their point guard. You knew they were in trouble just watching the Ohio game.

Looking forward to the Kansas-Ohio State rematch. Ohio State kept it very close during the regular season, and did so without Sullinger. Him lingering around the paint really changes the movement of their offense.

I expected the UK/Baylor game to be at least entertaining. UK didnt have to play the last 10 min and still won by 14 points. Looking forward to making Pitino regret working in Louisville on Saturday!

Very good match-ups in the final four.

This is interesting. Louisville and Kentucky both looked real good, that game should be a barn burner, and I can't imagine how the State of Kentucky is doing right now, .....

lot's of smack-talkin' I'd assume...

LET'S GO JAYHAWKS !

I'm just glad I'm going to be in Augusta in the immediate aftermath of that game. I can't stand UK fans when they are beating other teams....much less my own.

Latest posts

Back