March Madness... brackets? Predictions?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

engineergurl

Resident Sweet Cheeks
Reaction score
somewhere between a rock and a hard place...
Okay guys... most everyone knows I work at a University and this week is our big CIAA basketball tournament so everyone here has basketball on the brain.

With the first round in a few weeks, thought I would check and see if anyone is doing brackets, wanted to do predictions etc etc etc. We all know that basketball season is an entirely different attitude in my house than football season, so what's the interest around here?

Here are the dates for this years tournament... empty brackets are starting to show up around the web now.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/9258206/2014-ncaa-tournament-schedule-key-dates

How's your neighbor doing this year? Richmond loves their Rams. I'm not a Hoops guy, so I don't follow it, but I know that's big news back home... er, back where I used to live.

I think the only conference game they have lost is to George Washington... but I could be wrong since thy are 20-7, the Spiders seem to make the news more often... they are 18-9.

I don't even think about basketball until selection sunday. Then I have no clue how good everyone is, then ultimately fill out a garbage bracket. I did see that UNC beat Duke not too long ago, so I'm happy.

<---Carolina fan

I don't even think about basketball until selection sunday. Then I have no clue how good everyone is, then ultimately fill out a garbage bracket. I did see that UNC beat Duke not too long ago, so I'm happy.

<---Carolina fan

SU beat Duke the first time but lost the second... we haven't been doing as good the last few weeks

Ok, I've filled out my billion dollar bracket. Just gotta sit back and wait for the checks to start coming, baby!!

Villanova over Wichata State.

I was feeling like an a$$hole when I filled my bracket out, so I found it fitting that I let the undefeated team make it all the way to the championship game before losing...

I think I have Florida and Louisville in one and Florida and Arizona in another with Florida taking it both times. Fingers crossed. What's the first thing you buy after you win a billion anyways?

Latest posts

Back