2010 NCAA BBall BRACKET EB.com

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well... I'm in first.

This happened last year as well. I think I was leading about at this point and ended up finishing like next to last.

It's madness I tell you, MADNESS!

even though i won the football one, i didn't do a bracket this time out of protest since the illini got shafted this year.

:joke:

even though i won the football one, i didn't do a bracket this time out of protest since the illini got shafted this year.

:joke:
I should have protested because UNC wasn't given their courtesy spot in the tourney either...

<---- picked WV over KY...

WOOT!!! Take that you sellout, Calapari...

Last edited:
RIP in my bracket. Kansas and Kentucky in the final with Kansas taking it all.

<---- picked :wv: over KY...
WOOT!!! Take that you sellout, Calapari...
Yeah!!!! The upset found him anyways. Direct TV cannot be too happy about this.

I am just glad that Calapari will not win it all. After what he did to those KY former players he does not deserve to win another game never ever.

I just hope that Kentucky is the place that he finally gets caught while he's still at the school. That asshat keeps leaving a trail of destruction and getting off scott free.

Well, my bracket has officially come to an end, as I had KY over Duke in the Final Four.

What an absolute clusterf*ck this tournament has been.

Lets go Sparties! Need to root for the Big 10 now!

WELL.......I think one thing is certain, I have LAST PLACE locked up!!!

woo hoo!! Does that mean I get my money back?

Dammit, that Duke game cost me alot of money. If Baylor had been able to pull their heads out of their asses and hit a F^*&ing shot in the 2nd half, I would have locked up winning 2 different office pools. Instead, I'll end up placing 3rd with only the top 2 paid. :mad:

Thanks to the Duke and WV wins, the worst I can do is 3rd place in my office pool (top 3 paid). If WV goes to the finals, I get 2nd place. Woo Hoo!

I'd check how I'm doing in the EB.com pool, but I can't access it from work :(

GOOOOOOOOOOOO Butler.

After my team was eliminated, I rooted for all lower seeds to win from that point forward. Keep that trend going.

They way they've played in the tournament, we'll have another 48 - 50 barn burner, and they can play in those games.

I give them a 50/50 shot.

I just hope they beat Duke now. I was really pulling for WV since I had them winning, but now I have nothing to root for but the upset.

Bah Humbug. :wv: had a bit of an off night, but really didn't play THAT bad. Duke just drained everything they threw up. It was almost absurd.

I was watching ESPN in the gym this morning and they were talking about the game tonight. One of the "experts" was asked if Butler could win and he said "Absolutely, if Butler shoots the ball well and Duke doesn't, the could win." WTF? This guys an expert? Why didn't he just say "Sure, if they score more points than Duke." :tardbang:

I was watching ESPN in the gym this morning and they were talking about the game tonight. One of the "experts" was asked if Butler could win and he said "Absolutely, if Butler shoots the ball well and Duke doesn't, the could win." WTF? This guys an expert? Why didn't he just say "Sure, if they score more points than Duke." :tardbang:
Was it John Madden?

Latest posts

Back